Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Logic and Reason

I'm a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend and I have a career. My life right now is so full my brain cannot process those words. I feel like I fail everyone around me, yet no one seems to notice. It's not until I explode that it seems something might have to be done.

Controling the uncontrolable seems doable, yet answering the simplist of questions seems impossible.

Logic is defined as reason or sound judgment. Reason is defined as the mental powers concerned with forming conclusions, judgments, or inferences. How can anyone function without either of those without breaking down mentally and/or physically.

My wonderful husband didn't know how to help so he suggested my family doctor as a start. I have all these emotions, feelings, thoughts swimming around in my head so I thought I should probably let them all out here. This way I'm not being a burden on any one person (my husband or my parents).

I'm hoping that by putting my words out there I can fully understand myself and what is happening inside me. I hope this way I'm not under so much preasure that I blow my top again.

1 comment:

Alison "in Wonderland" said...

Huge Huge hugs to you. I cannot imagine you being a burden on anyone. I am always here for you, I understand how hard, scary, and confusing it can all be. If you ever need anything please let me know.