Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Well, f*ck you world

When will this nightmare end.

Last week, after 6 months with no job, my husband was offered and accepted a job. It wasn't ideal as it was nights, only a couple of days a week and 1 hr commute each way without traffic. He went for an unpaied training session and to fill out paperwork on Monday (2 days ago) and was all set to work tonight. He stayed up most of last night in preparation of tonight and took the kids to the daycare so he could get sleep durring the day. He came home to a message from work. He called and they said they no longer have a job for him as they lost a couple of accounts.

I know he probably automatically called me as he needed to vent, as I probably would have done the same. I do have to ask why he did, knowing that it would probably send me into an anxiety attack. I have actually handled it well so far, but it's only been 1 hr. I guess we'll see as the day progresses.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Hi Jen -

I've just discovered your blog and felt compelled to send you my best wishes. You're obviously going through a bad period in your life, so I hope that things will look up soon.