Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm done with everything.

I want out. Out of my life. Out of here. Out of my skin. But how can I leave everyone I love and that need me? Somedays I just want to pack up and leave, but where will I go? How can I leave my kids? my HB? I don't feel normal. Why am I being tested with all of this? Who did we piss off to recieve all this shit? I can't deal with my kids after only an hour or so (somethimes more, most times less) even though HB is with them all day (which is going to change next week) and needs a break. I feel like a failure at everything and I don't care at the time...but then I feel guilty afterward. It's a vicious cycle I'm on and I want off.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Don't beat yourself up. Everyone feels like that sometimes. Life is unfair- you've just got to accept that. Make the best of whatever you've got. You're not going to be the best with your kids if you're tired and down - so don't be so hard on yourself.

There are only two things keeping ME afloat - 1. My family 2. The hope that things will improve one day.

You gotta keep hoping!

Best wishes

Jenn said...

Thank you Robert. It was a bad day that followed a bad week. I feel much better today and in the days since that post. I know there will be good days and bad, it just seems like the bad outweigh the good right now. I know things will get better and it takes time.